COVID-19 Health Practices
We are implementing sanitization procedures in accordance with Federal guidelines. All surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day. Please join us in practicing social distancing principles whenever possible in our facilities.
- All passengers will be screened with a temperature check upon arrival at the facility. Persons with temperatures above 100 degrees F will be asked to leave and can return with proof of clean health, or temperature within limits.
- All passengers must have a face covering or mask with them. Colorado Heli-Ops will provide face coverings if passengers do not have one.
- Helicopters will be thoroughly cleaned before, after and between flights.
- All frequently touched objects and surfaces will be disinfected prior to each tour or flight, to include:
- Headset earcups, microphone and boom, and headband. The microphone should be absent of any covering to facilitate cleaning.
- Seats and seatbelts
- Door handles and vents
- Interior hold points / support bars, and surfaces
- Aircraft controls and avionics
- Tour aircraft will be equipped with pre-packaged masks and disinfectant wipes for use during flight if necessary.
- Pilots will use social distancing during introduction and safety briefing.
- No shaking hands or touching passenger items (bags, personal items)
- Pilots will wear a face covering during tour flights
- CFIs and PTs (Pilots-in-Training) will use social distancing during pre and post flight briefings, and in classroom instruction.
- Face coverings are worn at the discretion of both the pilot and student, or will be worn at the student’s request.