The Robinson R22 Beta II is flown throughout the world for many applications, including flight training, livestock mustering, and patrolling pipelines. The R22 Beta II offers dependability, low operating costs, and performance.
The R22 Beta II incorporates a Lycoming O-360 four-cylinder, carbureted engine.
The cabin seats two adults and occupants have panoramic views due to its large windows.
The R22 is currently the most popular aircraft in the US for civilian flight training. Therefore anyone interested in becoming a flight instructor benefits from flight experience in an R22.
Robinson’s R44 Raven II Series Helicopters provide excellent reliability, responsive handling, and altitude performance, making the R44 the ideal helicopter for training, high altitude operations, as well as a great platform for aerial missions of most any type. The versatility of the R44 has made it the best selling helicopter of all time, by any manufacturer.
- Lightweight airframe and streamlined fuselage enhances airspeed and fuel economy
- Comfortably seats 4 adults with unobstructed views due to open cabin design
- Powerful and reliable Lycoming 6-cylinder engine
- Hydraulic power controls eliminates control forces
The S300C helicopter is known as one of the most versatile piston-engine rotorcraft. A proven aircraft that has seen roles from combat missions to search and rescue, Colorado Heliops has found this machine effeetive for flight training.
- Strategic placement of engine for low center of gravity
- Shock absorbing landing gear
- Energy absorbing fuselage structure
- Three-bladed, fully articulated rotor system eliminates mast bumping
- Military and civilian training value the 300C’s rugged design.
Standard day, sea level, maximum gross weight unless otherwise noted